Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

29ers - Go Anywhere and Everywhere

I snatched up my bro's Soma Juice 29er yesterday from my parents' place...I was antsy for a solid afternoon of riding some Blue Hills gravel and ATV trails. Since the 29er is such a versatile bike, along the ride I decided to explore a few dead end roads and ATV trails that shot off from some of the main drags. I had some success...




I found a neat creek crossing on what I think is a 6 or 7 mile rarely used two-track loop...which might also connect to some other trails and gravel roads I've ridden. I was limited on time so I couldn't explore the terrain as deep as I wanted, but it seems promising...so possibly another day. For now, back to the roadie - which has just been converted from downtube shifters to STI. It has been out for a short test ride, but a nice fall colors hundo is due. The leaves are falling already...





No comments:

Post a Comment