Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome to the Blue Hills Biker Blog!

Greetings! My first blog post!

With my newfound interest in the sport of cycling, a growing interest in photography, and the desire to share with you some of the awesome things associated with cycling in northern Wisconsin, I am bringing you the Blue Hills Biker blog. In this blog you'll hear miscellaneous banter about rides and routes taken, equipment and gear used, or really anything that I choose to babble about, take pictures of, or laugh at. You might see some random Youtube videos that I find entertaining, but hopefully they're relevant to the sport of cycling or fitness in some way or another. You might see some pictures of the bikes I ride and on what terrain I ride them. You might see gear used in the conditions that they are meant to be used. My main goal however is to log my rides, hikes and runs, take pictures and tell stories that I might enjoy years down the line. If you enjoy reading them and following them too...good for you! I will appreciate your feedback and comments. In the mean time however...I will quit babbling and go ride my bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment