Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Much Needed Rest

Over the past few weeks of riding I haven't had much luck with my camera and taking photos. Since I am typically limited by daylight and free time on the weekdays, I usually have been pushing harder during these rides - in turn spending less time looking around for that "perfect picture". A few other times I have forgotten my camera altogether...and when I do remember it, I always seem to be faced with the cold weather camera failures of foggy lenses and failed batteries. Grrrrr...looking forward to spring! This time around however, I'll plug in a few videos from a past ride...



As far as the training schedule goes, I think it cracked me last week. A few weeks of pushing hard had whittled my legs down to nothing. I ran out of steam and needed some rest. Over the past week I have been breaking up the rides a bit, not pushing too hard, and squeezing in some extra rest. On Sunday I was feeling full of fuel once again - back to normal. The next few weeks should be fraught much needed pain, but I suspect the snow biking days are numbered...

No comments:

Post a Comment